New FW for all devices – there was a silly bug which made ISO images pretty much unusable, that’s fixed now. Turns out nobody really uses homebrew much or someone would’ve spotted it earlier.
On GDEMU side NBA Hoopz should now work, though that took quite a few code changes due to discovery of a strange DMA timing issue. I hope I didn’t break anything else fixing that 🙂
Rhea/Phoebe got new MDS/MDF parser code I already introduced to GDEMU earlier, plus there are some internal changes that you all might want to have real soon. Just saying 🙂
EDIT: Oh, and I forgot to mention that apparently Rhea can be used as the CD-ROM drive substitute for those STV arcade boards that used it. Tested and found to be working.
EDIT2: If your Phoebe doesn’t work with the latest FW re-download it again, I’ve updated it just now.
Those of you still waiting for their GDEMU – all devices should ship this week, so please watch your PayPal and pay in timely fashion.