There is a new FW for both Rhea and Phoebe devices that fixes some minor problems.
Phoebe orders are now accepted, including devices for Type-4 Saturns which should work for everybody now. However, if 130 Euros is a lot of money for you then please consider it well before you order – just in case something else comes up.
The devices will start shipping no sooner than 2nd week of March and I expect to finish assembly by 2nd week of April, or so. Also:
- I don’t sell Saturns, and I don’t do installations or mods, I only provide my ODE devices
- Please make double sure you’ve picked the right Saturn type before you order, you can always change it later but it will require some soldering
- No, I will not identify your Saturn for you, if you’re unable to do that on your own with the photos provided you’re probably not skilled enough to perform the installation anyway
- I will not accept returns or provide refunds for people who confused Rhea and Phoebe, or the model/type, it’s your responsibility to pick and order the right device
- I’m imposing a limit of one device per customer. I may make execeptions to that rule but only if there are unsold devices left. Attempts to place multiple orders will be silently ignored.
- This is meant to be a rather short run so don’t blame me if I need to close the ordering page soon, it all depends on how much interest there is.
- As usual allow a few days for a reply to your order in case my inbox gets flooded.
UPDATE: Aaand closed. The list is full.