There were so many GDEMU orders (the initial inrush is always very bad) that I had to make a difficult decision. Rather than close orders after 5 minutes and engrage a lot of people I’ve included the units that I don’t yet have – but will, in about 2-3 weeks – in the count.

What that means is some of you will have your devices shipped ASAP and some of you will have to wait.

As usual give me some time to compile the list and send confirmation emails. In fact I’d like to try something new here as well – rather than email you I’m going to request payment for all the devices that I have ready and ship them once you pay. Do note though that I’m unable to do it all at once, it does take time to prepare the envelopes and pack everything, and print address labels, etc. So it might take a week or so, between your payment and actual shipping taking place I mean. It should end up being faster for everyone though, and less work for me.

For the orders that I can’t fulfill right now I’ll send confirmation emails soon. And in case you missed it, Rhea sale will happen tomorrow.

UPDATE: Rhea order opened and closed. One would think there aren’t that many VA0/VA1 Saturns owners out there… Well, more will come in few weeks.


I Got You Babe

The big change is here, though it is going through some teething problems of its own so not all is rosy yet.

I have some GDEMUs and Rheas for sale and will open orders this Saturday (probably later this time to give USA west coast people a fighting chance for once). These batches are small but hopefully should come more frequently now. I no longer assemble the PCBs myself and I have very little control over the lead times, but I do test them before shipping. The most important stuff:

  • The one device per person per batch limit is still in effect and will be more strictly observed
  • Payment requests will come from a different entity (clanet dot pl domain)
  • Prices remain the same, for now anyway
  • I am still the person to contact if you can’t get your device to work as it should

I’ll see if I can manage both Rhea and GDEMU orders at the same time, expect issues. I might change the whole ordering system in near future if all this works out.

Quick update: I forgot to mention, more Phoebes and GDEMUs will come soon (few weeks at most).

Update 2: I gave it some thought and decided it’d be too much chaos taking GDEMU and Rhea orders at the same time so Rhea got moved to Sunday. GDEMU orders are open now but probably not for long considering the spike in hourly page views…


GDEMU orders are open. If you’re unlucky and miss out – keep in mind there will be another batch coming in 2-3 months.

I might not be able to reply to orders until after the weekend so please be patient. In general expect shipping in 2-4 weeks from now.

EDIT: Orders closed. I have no words. Welp, as I’ve said earlier I am planning something to help me with manufacturing so it should get better in few months.

The Light Before We Land

I will be shipping all remaining Phoebes this week. Provided you pay of course 🙂

GDEMU orders will open this Saturday. I got the pegs so crisis averted, for now anyway. However I am very busy lately, including weekends, and I’ve yet to receive the parts and put together my new PC – and in my case it’s not just “Install Windows, slap Steam client on it”, it takes days to get everything installed, configured and tested. Point here is I’ve got quite a stack of half-assembled PCBs but I’m not sure how fast I can actually finish anything, might take 1-2 weeks more.

So, apparently there is still interest in current ODEs and if I’m to keep making those and come up with new ones, something has to change. And it will, soon. I will be getting some help with the PCB assembly – if this works out I should have more time for actual R&D and firmware work. Obviously nobody works for free and I don’t want to change the price, so time will tell if it works out in the end or not. It’s not exactly a mass production but perhaps will allow to keep the orders open long enough for every time zone. This is still 1-2 months away, I’ll let you know more in few weeks.

Coming Back To Life

Phoebe orders are open. There is also a new and improved 3D printed tray that you can buy at https://bit-district.com – see my Links section for other interesting stuff as well.

As usual allow a few days for the confirmation, I do need time to process all that mail. There is a one-per-person limit and the shipping will be mostly done out of turn, grouped by Saturn type.

EDIT: Orders closed. Initial inrush was both impressive and scary, thankfully it calmed down.

Electric Mantra

I will open Phoebe orders this weekend, probably on Saturday. I expect to start shipping those next week and finish, hopefully, around the first week of March.

GDEMUs are still being made – I will most likely open orders near the end of February, though if you want one please think about the peg issue I mentioned earlier. Your options will be (once those run out) not to have it at all and make your own 3D printed tray instead, or get a 1mm too long peg and cut it down to size yourself. Or wait for the next batch.

Also, there haven’t been any new photos around here lately so I’m going to start with some teasers. No, this is not the ODE just yet, rather what it takes to get there.

PCE testbed